Friday, May 18, 2007

One More Day

Tomorrow is my last day at Home Depot and I couldn't be happier. 6.5 more hours and I'll be totally free of that place. It's a nice feeling. Everyone has been so great the last couple of weeks...most people don't want me to go. It makes me feel good to know that I was appreciated, needed, and wanted at my job. I know I did a good job--I don't mean that arrogantly. So I leave with a great sense of accomplishment.

We got TP'd this week by some of Nick's brat-Senior students. I'm so glad he'll be finished teaching this year. Those kids...the thing about private school kids is that you have to deal on a constant basis with a group of spoiled, rich, brat kids who think they can have and get away with anything because of who they are or who Daddy is. I met a parent today at Whataburger and he actually said the words "All I have to do is donate a little money and I'll get my way." Seriously. That's just sickening. Brats breeding brats if you ask me.


Nick is so close to the end of the school year and I am so happy. He needs the break. I've never seen him this tired. I just hope he makes it through okay.

No comments: