Wednesday, September 12, 2007

PRK, the next morning. Blog #2.

I work up this morning completely dizzy and disoriented. I think my pain and sleeping meds are to blame for this. Perhaps I need to take them a little bit earlier in the evening than I did. I also felt hot and clammy, like I had fever, but the thermometer said 97.6 which is pretty normal for me. because my mental state is so off right now, Nana is on her way to take me to my morning appointment.

As far as pain goes I don't really have much of that. It's more of a constant awareness that something is up with my eyes more than a pain. I'm doing my drops like I'm supposed to and trying to behave myself. I don't want to make my recovery more difficult than it needs to be.

We'll see after the doctor takes a look if I might be able to work at all today - I really just want to go back to bed.

1 comment:

simon said...

Hi there -- sorry I'm posting this right here (couldn't find your e-mail address).

I have been deeply inspired by your blog and now have started to write my own. I would be happy to have a few regular readers and therefore ask you if we could do a "link exchange"?

Please let me know whether you are interested. I live in Switzerland and am excited to find out if I can join the English speaking bloggers' community.

Best,

Simon

my blog is http://nastypredator.blogspot.com (not as scary as it sounds!)