Sunday, November 11, 2007

Scrapbook weekends rock

I'm home. I love scrapbook weekends. I had a great time and spent some time just socializing and laughing with friends as opposed to working no-stop. A lot of times I fail to sit aroun and talk except during meal-times, which means that I get more pages done but I miss some chit-chat time. It was a decent balance. I did 28 pages and 9 Christmas cards. Go me.

I have a photo on Flickr that was chosen to be including in the Dallas Schmap website! I was notified that I was in the running a couple of weeks ago, and over the weekend they sent me an email letting me know that had chosen my photo. It's pretty cool. To see "my" page, visit Schmap!! Dallas.

I'm tired. I slept 7 hours during the retreat. I am going to bed now.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love that picture!!! I'm so glad you had a good time at the retreat! I'm all about the socialization :D

Ann Marie said...

How cool!!! I love the pic! And you rocked the retreat, it sounds like! :-D