Thursday, September 18, 2008

San Francisco in pictures

So far on our trip I have taken 803 photos. I'm not even kidding. We still have more to come. LOL. So I thought this morning I would give you a sampling of some of the ones I love already. I've tried not to include any of the standard-issue tourist shots, although a couple might have creeped in. We're heading off to Joanie's Diner again this morning for breakfast before hopping the trolley and hopefully ending up eventually at Alamo Square.













3 comments:

Steven said...

My favorite has to be the huge bridge tower (although those awesome deserts took a close second). They all look great. Looks like you guys are having fun.
-Steve P.

Sherri said...

great photos! I especially like the one of the sailboat in between the golden gate bridge

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

what kind of camera did you use for these? [i'm STILL looking for a new camera]

Beautiful pics!