Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just some cuteness

Nothing new to report today. My days are pretty much the same. Kate and I typically watch a movie at some point during the day (Today we watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.) and I try to accomplish as much housework as she will allow. As she gets older and less clingy, this amount should increase. But having little to tell you about isn't going to stop me from sharing some extreme cuteness. Besides, I know Pop will be checking for updates on his little granddaughter.

She's getting stronger every day. We are still waiting for her to roll from her tummy to her back. She has the other direction down pretty good.Look at the striped baby legs. Oh my.Drool is the word of the day.Sometimes she can get an object in her mouth, if you place it in her hands.She's a little bit cuter each day, and giggling more every day.

No comments: