Monday, May 31, 2010

Wicked

Because I took her to see Bon Jovi last month, my friend and long lost sister (as Nick likes to call her) Mandy took me to see Wicked on Friday night. It was awesome!! I loved it so much. The songs were great and it was quite funny. Someone took the photo below during the curtain call at one of the Dallas shows:See the man on the far left side? That's Richard Kline. He was the Wizard of Oz. You know who he is, right?? It's Larry Dallas from Three's Company! I love it when people I've actually heard of are in the musicals I see. Last year when we saw Rent, I got to see Anthony Rapp. We got to see Topol in Fiddler on the Roof. Georgia Engel was touring with The Drowsy Chaperone when we saw it a couple of years ago.

If you have opportunity to catch Wicked, I highly recommend it. I think I'm going to place it in my top 5 of all the musicals I've seen. I really enjoyed it.

No comments: