Monday, February 7, 2011

Project 365 Week 5


01/29/11: Headed out to the Fort Worth Stock Show today. We had gorgeous weather, so it was the perfect opportunity to take in some fresh (um, sort of) air in the stock barns.
01/30/11: My husband bought me some small weights to use with my new exercise videos today. I'm happy he remembered while at the store.
01/31/11: Kate has started enjoying her crackers while sitting on the rugs in the kitchen floor. It's her new favorite spot.
February I'm doing a theme: love. Every day my photo will feature something that I love.

02/01/11: I love snow! We woke up to sleet and snow today. We just don't get it often enough here in Texas. Kate was intrigued, but the high today was well below freezing, so we didn't go out to play in it.
02/02/11:I love Groundhog Day. It's one of those movies I could watch over and over...and quote over and over. I watch it every Groundhog Day, naturally, so this morning Kate and I watched after we got up.

"You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life. " -Phil Connors
02/03/11: I love hibachis. Tonight Mandy called and said "Let's go eat!" I was definitely down for that because I really needed to get out of the house. We had a coupon for a local hibachi, so to Takara we went. I had chicken and shrimp fried rice. Not exactly diet-worthy, but it was oh so good.
02/04/11: I love snowmen. Today I took Kate out into the snow and we (I use the term "we" very loosely) built her first snowman.

No comments: