Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365 Week 8

02/19/11: I love being a photographer. I enjoy sharing and capturing someone's special day and moments.
02/20/11: I love this kid.
02/21/11: I love to paint. My Mom and I have a yard art business and we've just started a huge order.
02/22/11: I love seeing my name in print. This is the first time I've had a photo published and I'm pretty pumped about it.
02/23/11: I love watching Kate learn new things. We just bought her a toothbrush, now that she has teeth. I can't believe how big she looks!
02/24/11: I love rain! Even though it didn't last long, I was happy to wake up to a little rain this morning.
02/25/11: I love getting unexpected gifts! An old high school friend sent me a Babies 'r Us gift card for Kate this week, so we went on a shopping spree. She got a potty chair and a Sesame Street sofa. Doesn't she look excited?

No comments: