Monday, October 14, 2013

The Eagles

Saturday night Nick and I went to see The Eagles again. We saw them last time they came through town in 2008 (I think) and I was most excited to see them again since they're one of my favorite bands.  They played 27 songs over the course of three hours and it was fantastic! Below is the set list and a few photos I took with my phone...which is why they aren't great.  Brad and Kimilee won tickets to the show so we rode together, and we ended up sitting with them because there were two seats next to them that no one showed up to fill, which turned out to be better seats than what we paid for. Score!

Saturday Night
Train Leaves Here This Morning
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Witchy woman
Doolin-Dalton
Tequila Sunrise
Doolin-Dalton/Desperado repirse
Already Gone
The Best of My Love
Lyin' Eyes
One of These Nights
Take It to the Limit
Pretty Maids All in a Row
I Can't Tell you Why
New Kid in Town
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Heartache Tonight
Those Shoes
In the City
Life's Been Good
The Long Run
Funk #49
Life in the Fast Lane

encore #1: Hotel California
encore #2:
Take It Easy
Rocky Mountain Way
Desperado

No comments: