Saturday, December 21, 2013

29th Floor

Last weekend we had another photowalk in downtown Fort Worth. Since there was a really small group of us, I arranged with a new Facebook friend and fellow photographer that has a condo in downtown on the 28th floor of The Tower to come up and take in the view from the balcony. I just wanted to shoot photos from that high, and it was a blast! I could totally see myself living up there...I would probably stare out my wall of windows for at least a solid month before I stopped being so distracted by my amazing view. Here area  few of the pictures I shot from floor 29.
 Yeah, that's the line to see Santa, wrapped around one big city block.
Below, we have the Dallas skyline. Shot from a balcony in Fort Worth. By me. Sweet.
 This next shot makes my feet tingle every time I look at it. I need to print a large canvas for my house.
I love the way the horizon reflection matches the opposite horizon so perfectly. It makes the buildings appear transparent.

No comments: