Friday, January 10, 2014

Curious George

We finally made it to the museum to see the Curious George exhibit, just a few days before it closed this month. I kept meaning to take Kate, and I should have remember to do so earlier (like when everyone else was still in school), but then the holidays got really busy and we just never made it over there until now. It was pretty crowded, but we managed okay. Kate really prefers for other kids not to be in her way when she's doing stuff at the museum, rather than play with other kids. I can't say that I blame her, actually.

She wandered around and took pictures with the artwork and characters spread around. It was really too crowded for her to play with many of the items they had set up for interaction, because Kate really isn't the type of kid to just jump in there and grab something as soon as it becomes available. We need to work on that. She had fun anyway.
Then we say through story time, and after that it was time to meet George. I thought perhaps she would be brave and not make Mommy be in the photo with her, but she decided to be shy so I had to hold her while we took our photo. But at least she didn't cry.

No comments: