Saturday, May 3, 2014

MapMyWalk: April 2014

April was an awesome month for walking, and I can thank Las Vegas for ensuring that I blew my goals for the month out of the water. Here are my monthly stats:
100.53 Total miles
21,656 Total calories
33 workouts

I killed it. I got a Fitbit at the end of March so that has helped my walking because I have a daily step goal of 10,000 steps.  I blew that out of the water while in Vegas. Just for kicks, here are my Las Vegas stats:
127,651 Total steps
51.1 Total miles

I walked 51 miles in Las Vegas. Fifty-one!! It sounds insane, but yet it was so easy to do because everything is so dang far apart there. Looks are very deceiving. You can see the building you are headed for, and it looks like it's just next door...but even if it is, next door could be half a mile away because these places are so unbelievably big. My busiest day was Saturday, when I first arrived.

I've really enjoyed having my Fitbit so far and I think it's really going to help me reach my goal of 600 miles. I'm 393.41 miles from my goal...so if all else fails, I supposed I'll have to go back to Vegas in December to get me there, right?

No comments: