Saturday, November 25, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

We traveled to Mount Pleasant for Thanksgiving again this year. We don't get to visit often, and especially after losing my grandfather this year I wanted to spend some time with family there. I may not have that many more holidays left with Grandma.

We stayed at Heather and Will's new house, which is really nice. They have a guest house so we have our own space there, which makes it really nice! This summer we will have to visit often as they have a pool as well.

Lunch went well - Grandma didn't cook much this year, so everyone else pitched in and my great Aunt Nita did the bulk of the cooking. I hadn't seen her in years so that was a nice surprise as well. I made some desserts of course.
 The day after Thanksgiving we headed over to see Dad and Paula's new house and have some barbeque chicken that Dad made on the grill. They have a nice place now, and it's pretty convenient having Dad back in Mount Pleasant since we try to get down there fairly regularly.

No comments: