Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pizza is in the oven....

...and Survivor starts in 6 minutes. Not long before we have the outcome of a season that had it's moments where I just flat didn't care about the people and now those where I can't wait for the next episode. I don't like being controlled by my entertainment, but I tune in every season.

I came home today from my brother's house. The funeral was yesterday and we all said goodbye to Papa A.W. It was a pretty rough weekend, especially watching my Granny deal with her loss. But we all got through it together and I got to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in years. Funny how funerals do that. They are really sad and really happy all at the same time. You lose someone so that everyone can come together.


Today it took me forever to get home. I sat in Dallas traffic for 35 minutes staring at this:
all because of a minor little fender bender. It was beyond annoying.

Nick is calling to come get the glasses together....time for pizza and Survivor!

No comments: