Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Creativity is flowing

I have been creating new LOs the past 2 nights -- it's great! DH is at the church tonight working on the floors so I have the place alone - can you say scrap-time?? I can!

Today my pic comes from my backyard. I was out watering my roses when these little tiny frogs starting jumping around. I guess they were taking shelter under the mulch and I disturbed them. Can you see them both?The luncheon we went to today was ok. It wasn't as boring as I was expecting it to be. Actually, it was almost pointless. They fed us lunch (deli-style) and we talked with other people in the industry, and then when the speaker guy stood up with the mic he simply introduced himself and then asked if anyone haad any question for the TSA. No speech, no new information...it was just a Q&A. Which I thought was odd. So we networked...hee hee. It felt kind of grown-up.

2 comments:

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Oh Brandi, how cool that you had your camera with you at just the right time! Those frogs are great! :-)

{S} said...

too cute! i've been working on an ATC wth frogs, sort of the same concept, hard to see.. the title is I spy. LOL!