Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ice Cream makes a great meal

We had an ice cream social after church tonight. It was a back-to-school thing, not that you really need a reason to eat ice cream for dinner. Lots of people brought various kinds of homemade ice creams and desserts. I filled my bowl with a brownie topped with cheesecake and vanilla ice cream along with Hershey's chocolate syrup. Yummmmmm.
Before we went back to treats we were sitting around the auditorium talking and poor little Carter just ran out of gas...he fell right to sleep leaning on his bag. I thought it was hysterically cute!

2 comments:

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

what a little cutie pie. they are just so sweet at that age.
thanks for the encouragemnt on the blogging here-- I am struggling to find my way around and I hate that!

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

How cute! Is he your nephew?

I agree with you totally on the ice cream for dinner! It is the perfect food. :-)