Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ok fine. I'll do it.

Ugh, I've been tagged...not once, but twice in the same week. I thought maybe I could get away with ignoring the first, but since another person is going to tag me I'll post my 7 random facts, however I'm going to be a rule breaker and not post the tag rules or list 7 more people to tag or comments in their blog telling them that I've tagged them and now they must do the same. Why? The most important reason is probably that the 7 people I would choose to tag have probably already been tagged by the very people who tagged me, therefore it's really pointless to tag them again because they've either already participated or they are trying really hard to ignore it like I was. I just can't bring myself to leave that kind of guilt on my friends. : )

1 -- I am going to go to Target today during my lunch break to purchase a new shirt to wear because the one I chose to wear to work today is too hot. So much for that cold front.

2 -- I am celebrating the last 2 months of being in my 20's - in January I will be 30 and while I'm mostly pretty cool about it because I still feel the same regardless, a part of me is also really scared because seeing it in type is starting to freak me out.

3 -- A small part of me really doesn't want to mess with dragging the Christmas tree and all the decorations down out of the attic this year. ((shhhhhh, don't tell anyone))

4 -- I want another tattoo...but I don't know that I can talk DH into it. I'm not sure why I want one. Maybe I'm rebelling against being older. I just want something small written on my wrist.

5 -- I vote for the people on Dancing with the Stars based solely on the people that I like without any regard to their dancing abilities because I don't watch the show. I log on every Tuesday with no less than 7 different email addresses and vote over and over. It's basically my bid to get Marie Osmond kicked off the show because the one episode I saw her in she really stunk. I apologize to those of you who actually vote based on talent, but from what I hear about last week's upset that's not many of you.

6 -- I don't like to share food items that I purchased for myself. A week or so ago I bought some cream soda in the glass bottles because it was on sale and it sounded really good. DH had never tried cream soda before and now I can't keep him out of it. Just this morning I noticed he drank another one.

7 -- I download any and every mp3 I can find online that is free and I don't feel the least bit guilty about it. It's not like I have to search really hard to find this stuff. It's a simple as typing the name of a band/song and mp3 in a search engine and VOILA! At any given time you can find 50 or 60 different sites to find this "illegal" music. So if the record industry was all that concerned about it, they are certainly not doing a whole lot to prevent it because it's way too easy to find. It would be like walking outside your door and not having to search for a drug dealer because there are 10 of them lined up and down your street with a big sandwich board that said "drugs sold here" and the police are complaining about it but not arresting anyone. I know, I know, it may not necessarily make it right, but it's a fact of life and for now I'm going to take part in it. If it makes you feel any better, I don't share my finds with anyone.

So there, you've got it - my 7 random facts and even a confession of sorts. You are not obligated to post this stuff about yourself, but if you would like to, then I say go for it. Heck, if you do, leave me a comment and I'll even come read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DH must be a real stickler about certain things if he won't let you get a new tattoo. What is that guy's problem?

Ann Marie said...

As a musician, I hope it's not reeeeeally illegal music... A ton of bands and artists put out promotional free mp3's, and sometimes those get bandied around, so I'll just think that that's what you're finding! LOL