Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Snowflakes in Texas

I wasted...er.....spent a lot of time last night on THIS website creating my own personal snowflakes. I won't even go into how addicting it was...I just want you to click on it and create your own so that I don't feel so bad for creating about 15 myself. It is seriously addicting. Don't say I didn't warn you.

For any of my musician friends out there who are feeling appalled by my downloading confession yesterday....if it makes you feel any better, my Christmas list does include 6 or 7 CDs that I want, some of which I've actually already downloaded to my computer but still feel like it's probably a nice gesture to support them by having someone purchase their CD for me as well. Of course if they don't, I won't be upset because technically I've already got them on CD and am enjoying them in my cute little car whose CD player will play mp3s on disc, whereas my last car's CD player wouldn't and that was annoying. **kisses and stuff**

So I should have remembered that DH reads my blog because I was sitting at my computer desk, minding my own business and creating snowflakes when I hear DH say outloud, "On your wrist??!!" LOL. Yeah. He looked at me like I was crazy, but that's ok. It's my wrist. I'm probably too chicken to actually go through with it, but you just never know.
I love you honey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wrist is nothing! A lovely script would look wonderful.