Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mailman stalking

I bought Guitar Hero 2 on Ebay Sunday afternoon. I just couldn't help myself. I know it's not the latest version, but since I'm a newbie to the game I figured I could start with an older version instead of the latest and greatest...plus I got it at a fantastic price on Ebay! This purchase of course sparked a lengthy discussion with dear Nick who didn't really see the need for Guitar Hero at all, at least not "this close to Christmas". Seeing as though I've given him more than enough gift ideas for myself, and I bought the game for about $30 less than I should have had to pay, I wasn't too worried about it. I didn't even charge it - so really I saw no reason for the anger. We worked it out and I promised him that once he played it, he'd forgive all trespasses against the "Don't buy stuff for yourself at Christmas-time" rule.

We watched Elf last night. Yeah, that's the best Christmas movie ever. I love it. Nick and I can crack ourselves up just from quoting lines. That's the mark of a great comedy - if you can end up in a fit of giggles just from quoting the lines with your friends......well then you know it's a classic.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

OMGosh!! I *HEART* Elf!!! that and "daddy's gonna kill Ralphie" ... "aww, Randy, Daddy's NOT gonna kill Ralphy!" tee hee... LOVE It! :D

I find that I have broken the "do not buy for self" rule a LOT this year :P and guess what... I don't care! :D

Ann Marie said...

Oh, we love Guitar Hero!! We only have the first one, I think... Or is the 2nd? Or do we have both? I don't remember! LOL Can you tell it's been awhile since we played? LOL

I want Rock Band, though, that is so much fun, drums, guitar, bass, and voice!!! :-)

Did you get the guitar controller, too?

Ann

{S} said...

omg! girl you are a hoot! Geo has the do not buy rule. I set it for HIM! as for me.. I buy and don't tell. LOL!
All I have to say is... "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups, candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup!"
Great movie!