I've been tagged again........and so I will post because I'm nice. I can't say that I might tag people myself, since I just tagged people.
Here we go:
1. Link to the person that tagged you – Laurie
2. Post the rules on your blog. --done--
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- I brought a banana with me to work today for my mid-morning snack. I'm trying to eat more fruit. (hey, it said non-important)
- I have absolutely nothing to do today at work, therefore I currently have 6 hours and 45 minutes to fill before I can leave.
- My new favorite singer is Sara Bareilles. She was on Kidd Kraddick in the Morning today and she is SO GOOD.
- Instead of going to bed at a decent hour last night, I sat in the living room floor and played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on PS2 for 30 minutes.
- My new favorite beauty item is Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil. It makes my skin so shiny and soft...and it smells yum.
- I am currently doing an energy bar experiment - I bought 5 different energy bars yesterday at Target in an effort to find something that I can eat instead of my carb-filled granola bars as snacks.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Forgive me Tag Masters, but I shall not obey you this time. I will relieve my friends of their tagging responsibilities and allow them the freedom to choose to tag or not.