Saturday, December 13, 2008

Never too old for Santa

Santa and his wife came to visit our office party on Friday night to take photos with the kids. Of course we had plenty of adults take photo too, including myself and Nick. I made use of my camera and borrowed a speedlite flash from a friend, which is awesome and I must purchase one for myself. It was amazing to see the difference a good strong flash makes. I am in love.

I need to get my Christmas cards mailed soon, but I was waiting until I had the perfect Christmas card photo. Now that I have one, I can send them out. One more thing off the list, right?!

4 comments:

{S} said...

LOL!!! such a cute photo!!!

TammyB said...

What a great photo! And your right, your never to old :)

Laurie said...

FUN!! what a great picture, perfect for Christmas cards =o)

Sherri said...

great photo! you can tell Nick has lost weight!