Sunday, May 17, 2009

I've been tagged: 8 things

8 things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Finding out the sex of my baby.
  2. Beginning and finishing painting and decorating the nursery.
  3. The birth of my new niece/nephew.
  4. The birth of my baby.
  5. Not having to work once the baby comes.
  6. The musicals we're going to see this summer.
  7. Summer being over so it's not so hot. (It hasn't even begun!)
  8. Watching Nick figure out this thing called fatherhood.

8 things I did yesterday:
  1. Went to lunch with Nick's Mom, Nana, and Bill.
  2. We material shopping with Vickie and Nana for the baby blankets they are making.
  3. Got scared to death by a jet breaking the sound barrier overhead.
  4. Ate spaghetti and chicken for dinner.
  5. Bought some clothes at Avenue and Ross.
  6. Picked up a baby shower gift at Target.
  7. Woke up at 8 am even though I didn't have to.
  8. Took a shower.

8 things I would like to do:
  1. Get my rear back to Curves at least 3 times a week instead of once or twice.
  2. Eat healthier now that I'm through the finicky first trimester.
  3. Scrapbook more at home.
  4. Throw out some more junk that is lurking in our closets.
  5. Have someone tear out the dead shrubs from the front of the house.
  6. Trim the Texas sage that is overtaking the flower beds in the front of the house.
  7. Take a weekend trip with my sweetie.
  8. Sell the big queen size bed in the guest room to make room for a full size one.

8 shows I watch:
  1. Survivor
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. The Biggest Loser
  4. How I Met Your Mother
  5. American Idol
  6. Dancing with the Stars
  7. The Millionaire Matchmaker (sometimes)
  8. Project Runway
8 people I tag:
  1. Amber
  2. Ann Marie
  3. Brenda
  4. Molly
  5. Steve P.
  6. Shannon
  7. Laurie
  8. Daiva

No comments: