Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello feet, where have you gone?

Well, not really, but when I look down, they are gone. They've been gone for a while, but they're really gone now. This angle makes my belly look bigger than I think it is, however I have a different perspective so I guess it really is starting to pop out there. I still have an innie though, much to Nick's dismay. I can't quite figure out why he's so stinkin' enamored with me having an outie, but he checks it almost daily. It's a sickness, really.

I assembled the glider for the nursery on Thursday night....by myself. Don't panic - it was basically all put together when I got it; I just had to attach the back to the base and put the arms and cushions on really. I can't help it. I wanted it done and Nick wasn't here. So I did it. Then I sat in it and read a book until he got home and got onto me for assembling the glider. There was nothing he could do at that point anyway though.

We also finished our birthing classes on Tuesday night. It was very helpful and I think we both learned some good relaxation techniques that will help during labor. I just hope I remember everything when it comes time to actually use it in the real deal instead of the imaginary contractions we practiced to.

No comments: