Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Photos

This year we gave family members a framed family photo for Christmas. I have been dying to share the pictures on here but since some of my family reads the blog I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Now I can share.

Our good friend and co-worker Tom came over one afternoon for our photo shoot. Check out his website and drool over his awesome work. He did my friend Whitney's wedding and did a fabulous job. If you are from the DFW area and in need of a photographer, I highly recommend Tom.

Anyway, here are a couple of my favorites from the day. You can view all of the photos he took that day at his site under the Session Archive (password is kate).

2 comments:

Angy said...

Beautiful ~ love them. You guys look fabulous. Can't believe how much Kate has grown already.

Laurie said...

those are gorgeous!! I take it he doesn't take appts in IL...too bad for me!