Friday, July 2, 2010

Painting the master

Tomorrow Project Sell My House begins with the first official improvement: paint the master bathroom. I chose a neutral shade of beige-y brown to match the tile in the shower. I also purchased a new towel rack and toilet paper roller that are chrome to match the shower head. We currently have ugly white ones that are cheap looking, and the towel bar has always bothered me because it's not centered under the window where it's hanging.

Here's a shot I took of the bathroom right after we had finished the shower remodel in 2008. You can see sections of the wall pretty good and you might notice that they have a bit of a pink tint to them. At first glance, the walls seem white. Spend a little time in there and you realize they are actually a tad bit pinkish. It's weird and not a very attractive color. Tomorrow they'll become beige.

No comments: