Monday, July 12, 2010

Scrapin'

Stage 2 of Project Sell My House has commenced. I had planned on moving from the master bathroom into the bedroom, but instead one afternoon I started picking at the wallpaper in the hallway and the next thing you know I was pulling wallpaper down. Once I started pulling I couldn't stop, so the hallway has become the next room in line. I'll get back to our bedroom once it is complete.

I've lived peacefully with my hall wallpaper for 4 years now. It wasn't overbearing or terribly ugly, so I ignored it. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it enough to do anything about it until now. I'm going to paint the walls in the hall a sort of cream color called "vanilla delight." I chose a light color because the hall has no windows so it's kind of dark. I figured this would help brighten it up a little bit.

No comments: