Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A new venture

A couple of weeks ago my friend Mandy asked if I'd like to try out a photography business with her. We both enjoy shooting pictures for other people. It sounded like a nice little gig, so yesterday I spent the bulk of my day designing our new website for our photo business, Kays Photography. Mandy's middle name is also Kay, so we thought that would be a cute way to incorporate us both into the name.

We're still ironing out the details of the pricing and what not, but for now check out our site and tell me what you think!
Kays Photography

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm still running and walking on a regular basis. Nick has me on a pretty strict schedule and always makes sure I get my exercise in. So far I've lost 14 pounds, so I can't complain about his nagging when I don't feel like running.

3 comments:

Angy said...

Wish I could be there and have you take our photos. I know you do an amazing job. maybe next time we come to the US or if you could come here :>)

Are you still doing C25K? Just wondering how you are doing on that? Great job on the 14 lbs, I can't seem to move mine at all. Darn it - think it is because I am having another b-day soon. Ah, the joys of aging.

Unknown said...

I love the site. But one thing I found was the "email Kay's photography" link doesn't work. Good job!

Jamie said...

Oh, oh, oh, I am SO excited about this! Yay!