Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Rockstar

Kate was a rock star this year. I found a cute pink tutu with silver stars at Target, put that with some bright orange tights and a onesie designed by yours truly. We finished the outfit with silver glitter tennis shoes. I think she pulled it off fantastically.She rocked out a mohawk with pink hair.I actually think the mohawk is really cute on her. I can see myself styling her this way for other occasions, just maybe without the pink. She's got a birthday party coming up. Party means mohawk, right?Trick or treating wasn't her thing though. She didn't want to walk anywhere, so I carried her around, and she was unsure about all the people wandering around. In the end we stopped at one house only, and she got a lone little lollipop. It's not like she can eat it anyway, so it wasn't that big of a deal. She still looked fabulous.

1 comment:

{S} said...

geez girl!! she's so cute!! (looks like I'll be commenting on ALL of your Halloween posts.. LOL)