Saturday, February 12, 2011

Project 365 Week 6

02/05/11: I love that my husband reads books to my daughter every night. It's part of her nightly routine.
02/06/11: I love my iphone.
02/07/11: I love my dachshund. This is my Maddie Lulu.
02/08/11: I love to grocery shop. I also love to put away groceries at home - something about stocking the pantry and refrigerator makes me feel accomplished.
02/09/11: I love our cloth diapers. Sure, we do a load of dirty diapers every other day, but the benefit to them far outweighs that. I would not change our decision to cloth diaper for anything.
02/10/11: I love scarves! Winter is my favorite time of year. I much prefer wearing winter clothes to summer clothes.
02/11/11: I love Friends. I have all 10 seasons and have watched them all the way through so many times I have lost track. In fact, I'm in the middle of a run during the day and we're about to start Season 4. Kate really likes the theme song.

No comments: