Wednesday, February 16, 2011

spring is coming

Sunday afternoon was gorgeous, so Kate and I headed outside to enjoy the sunshine. She enjoyed her playground equipment quite a bit. I had to put her on the first landing, but she eventually climbed up a level on her own. I couldn't get her to climb all the way to the top yet.
She didn't want to crawl into the tunnel either. Maybe she just didn't quite get the concept, but she sure looked cute sticking her head in and smiling at me.
The leftover winter static cracked me up. Kate's hair was flying all over the place.
At one point a really loud truck drove by and Kate's reaction was hilarious. She has the funniest facial expressions, but this one of half surprise half "what is that?" just kills me.
I'm so happy that spring is coming! I plan on spending as much time outside with Kate as possible before the hot, nasty summer hits.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

mandy said...

love her faces!

Sherri said...

love how you captured the static electricity in her hair