Monday, February 21, 2011

Project 365 Week 7

02/12/11: I love the Minnesota Vikings. I became a fan back when Randall Cunningham was their quarterback, and I've been a fan ever since. It even says so on my Crocs.
02/13/11: I love the beginning of spring! It's sunshiney, the temperature is perfect, and there is nothing better than spending the afternoon outside playing with your little girl.
02/14/11: I love Reese's peanut butter eggs. Nick bought me a couple for v-day.
02/15/11: I love to get the mail. I realize that 85% of the time it's just going to be junk mail, since most of my bills are delivered to my email now, and 10% of the time it's going to be bills. But it's that 5%, when it turns out to be a card from a relative or friend, or something that I ordered, that I love the best.
02/16/11: I love my friend Mandy! We have the best time together, even when we're being silly and playing around with her Mac's photo booth. We're like two peas in a pod, and sometimes my husband swears we're related.
02/17/11: I love the Smart Ones desserts. I joined Weight Watchers a couple of weeks ago, and this little desserts have helped with the sweet tooth cravings.
02/18/11: I love Chan's. It's a Mongolian stir fry place, and it's soooo yummy. I go pretty much once a week, and the guy you see here is usually waiting tables. He's a sweetheart and knows me by sight. He always asks about Kate when she's not with me.

No comments: