Friday, March 18, 2011

For the Cause

My sis-in-law, Karyn, has a post featured on the Frosting for the Cause blog that you should check out. She made some sweet looking pink iced cakes. Her desserts are always yummy! Lookie here: Frosting for the Cause: Pink Frosted White Cake.

Nick, Kate and I are going to participate in the Komen for the Cure walk in April this year. Nick will be running in the competitive 5k, while Kate and I are walking with the girls from church in the fun walk. I've participated 4 times; last year was my first year to miss because Kate was still pretty tiny. I'm excited to have her join me this year and I hope that we get to participate every year. I'm sure she'll enjoy the stroll while Momma works hard to push her around the downtown area.
Visit my race page to help out with a donation. I haven't raised any money yet...oops. I need to get on the ball!

No comments: