Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter at Grandma's

Our final Easter celebration "eggstravaganza" was at my Mom's on Sunday evening. Let me just say that by Sunday night, I was pretty much over the whole Easter thing. What an exhausting holiday! Kate was actually more interested in hunting eggs this time. I think it had to do with Uncle Trey being there to help her. She loves her Uncle Trey!
She was not a fan of the inflatable bunny in Mom's front yard though. Apparently I've scarred her from all forms of large bunnies after the whole Easter Bunny at church thing. Oh well.
Kate scored another basket full of goodies from her Grandma and Grandpa. She made out like a bandit over the weekend. It was kind of like Christmas all over. In all she ended up with 4 stuffed bunnies, 2 books, 3 outfits, a swim suit, sidewalk chalk, a watering can and gardening tools, bath toys, candy, 2 baskets, bubbles, a ball and I'm sure I'm leaving something out.

No comments: