Friday, June 24, 2011

Smyrna Municipal

Nick's "home" golf course has always been Smyrna Municipal. He spent much of his fairway time on this course, so he was quite excited when he was able to coordinate a little match with two of his high school golfing buddies. I was happy to finally meet Mikey and Richie, both of which I have heard some pretty crazy stories about over the years. It's always fun to put faces with the names, although they didn't look anything like I had pictured them in my mind.Ask boys to pose for a picture, and I don't care of they are 3, 13, or 30...they just can't stand and smile without laughing or acting up.
Don't they look like trouble makers? Mikey, on the far left, is engaged to be married. Richie, in the middle, is whose wedding we are here to attend on Saturday.
Deep down inside though, they are still 15 and wishing they were young enough to perform wrestling moves on each other like the old days. I was told that there were no suplexes performed during the match today, however if there had been one it would not be the first time that this had occurred with this group of boys on this particular golf course. That's all I'm going to say about that.

No comments: