Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Wedding

The whole reason we made this trip to Tennessee was to attend Richie's and Fiona's wedding, and we got to do just that this evening. They were married at a nice place called the Carriage Lane Inn. It's an older home that was converted into a wedding venue at some point and made for a beautiful location. Although we were a little bit hot, it really wasn't too bad and the ceremony didn't last all that long anyway.As soon as it was over, Kate wanted to walk around. Shocking, I know. She was very well-behaved during the ceremony so we were quite content to let her walk as much as she wanted. We didn't stay very long for the reception because we knew that she wouldn't want to sit quietly and wait for things to happen. I'm just glad that we were able to be here for the special occasion, and Nick could spend some time with some old friends from his younger days.

2 comments:

{S} said...

Sweet family photo. Safe travels home. <3

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

you were in Tennessee??? I live in TN...I would have loved to meet you, my DD lives about 45 minutes from Nashville and we live about 2 hrs east of Nashville. I would have loved to add you to my "list-of-people-i-met-from-About.com".
anyway, your little one is growing like everything. You all look like you really had a good time