Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friday Swim Days

During the summer when all the teacher moms and kids are out of school, we pool hop on Fridays. We have enough members of our congregation with pools that we can keep the kids happy at a different place each week, and circle back through if we need to without them complaining that we "always go to that pool!" because, you know, the shape of the pool makes a big difference when you are swimming in it.
Today I snapped a few pictures with my iphone while everyone had fun in the water. Kate and I had already redressed because she was not in the swimming mood for very long today. In actuality, I don't think she really cares for swimming all that much yet. She would much rather run around the outside of the pool than stay in the water with Mommy, which of course she is not allowed to do.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Aww! I miss these. Glad you girls are having fun together. Whose pool is this?