Monday, July 16, 2012

Pirate's Cove

Last Thursday I took Kate and Trey to Pirate's Cove in Burleson again. I was really impressed with it my first trip so I knew Trey would love it too. We had a good day! We spent about 4 hours playing and swimming, so the kids were sufficiently exhausted by the time we left.
 It's nice that Trey is now old enough that he can watch Kate on his own for short periods of time without me having to worry. I enjoyed relaxing in the cabana for a bit while they played in the water not far from me.
 Seems like every time I tell Kate to smile for a picture she does the squinty closed eye thing...then asks to see the picture.
 She cried every time water got splashed anywhere near her eyes, mouth, nose, and ears. Nevermind that she's at a waterpark - her head is supposed to remain dry, I tell you, DRY!

No comments: