Friday, July 6, 2012

Resolved: June Update


  • Be Healthier: Um...yeah. Let's just say June looked a whole lot like May did. I didn't even run one single time in June. It's so stinkin' hot that I don't want to. So..you know...there's my excuse for the month.
  • Sell our house: 2013. .
  • Grow my Etsy business: It's still chugging along nicely. 
  • Thirty-one: You can see (and shop!) my website here: My Thirty-one. I almost hit $2000 for June, so as far as Thirty-one goes I had a very successful month. I'm still working on getting my second recruit. My first recruit hit her first $100 this month so she's officially qualified. Yay! 
  • Potty Train Kate: I actually purchased a pack of Dora panties for Kate. I haven't shown them to her yet. That's as far as we've come on the potty training issue.  However, the day she accompanied me to Carmax to get an estimate on selling our old van she was in the kids play room (which is really nice, BTW) and we went into the little kiddie bathroom so she could wash her hands. It has a tiny little toilet and sink that's kid-sized, and Kate was so in awe of it she refused to leave the building until she had sat on the little potty. Since then she has been telling me that Kate only uses little potties and big potties are for Mommy and Daddy.  Apparently I'm going to have to install a tiny potty in our home so she'll pee in it.
  • Learn to Sew: The sewing machine is still sitting in the same corner it's been sitting in for almost a year now. 
  • YAWYK: In June we removed 23 items and obtained 38 for a net gain of 15 items.  We have removed 538 items in 2012 and obtained 317355 for a net total removed of 183. I don't know what happened but it was not a good cleaning out month, for sure.

No comments: