Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thirty-One National Conference

Thirty-One National Conference is over after 4 awesome days spent living it up with my Thirty-One sisters. I  am pretty much on a high about my business right now, so I have nothing ill to say about my time here. I've met some amazing ladies and learned a lot of great ideas to implement. So here are some pictures from the last few days:
 We were able to get all dressed up for Awards Night. We had dinner and then those who had promoted over the past year were honored with awesome exclusive totes and bags as they walked across the stage. Since I'm new, I haven't promoted yet so I didn't receive anything but I along with my roomies and others that I met today made the decision that we, too, would be walking cross the stage next year. 

This is Julie, my sponsor from Baton Rouge who instantly became a great friend! Although we had communicated on line we had never met before this week and instantly connected. In fact one of my other roommates just assume Julie and I had been friends for years.  We have similar backgrounds and personalities. I had a blast with Julie and she is going to be a great encouragement in my business.
This is my team, the Geaux Getters.  The lady on the front row in the center is Katie, my Senior Director.  She is also in Baton Rouge, and we also clicked quite well upon meeting for the first time. The other ladies pictures are more of us that fall under Katie's downline.

No comments: