Sunday, September 8, 2013

Playing Store

When Kate got home from school the other day she wanted to play store with me. Maybe they talked about fruit a lot at school or something, because she came home with this cute apple mosaic artwork...or maybe she just really wanted to play store.
 She grabbed a box that I got a shipment in the other day and colored her store sign before grabbing a shopping cart of food to set out for me to choose from.
I told her I wasn't sure what I was hungry for, so she tried to explain to me that different types of food I could eat.
 Then she picked up the plastic croissant and asked me if I wanted to buy this crab.
After I stopped giggling, I bought the crab, banana, pineapple and egg for $1. Then she took the banana away from me and said she was hungry too.

No comments: