Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Fall at the Gardens

Today Kate and I decided to spend the afternoon at the Japanese Gardens, which is part of the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens west of downtown. I have been hearing from fellow photographers how pretty the leaves were right now and that they were falling quickly, so since the weather was so gorgeous today we took advantage. Kate brought her little camera along too so she could grab some photos and we brought the GoPro to play with some as well.
Once we left the Gardens, we decided to stop by the Stockyards for the cattle drive, only I had my times mixed up in my head so we were about 10 minutes late. We didn't let that stop us from having fun anyway, so we had a burger at Trailboss and then walked over to the catwalk above the longhorn pens so Kate could see them anyway. We didn't stay long since the sun was setting soon and it was getting chillier as the sun went down.

No comments: