Friday, December 26, 2014

Vitruvian Lights

I have been wanting to go over to Addison to visit the Virtuvian Park Christmas light display for a few years now, so when Mom mentioned that she wanted to go too on Christmas Day we decided to do it! I was excited to try out some night shots, but man, I had a time with it. There was a slight breeze, so getting my focus just right was difficult since the trees were moving a little bit, and it was too dark to focus very well on the buildings around. I managed to get a few shots I liked well enough to keep, and we even tried some selfies which mostly came out blurry but I kept them anyway.
 Someday I will go back - I would like to be there during sunset when the sky is still dark blue. I think that would be pretty awesome for photography.

No comments: