Saturday, July 18, 2015

AT&T Stadium

Today Fort Worth Camera sponsored a photowalk at AT&T Stadium, AKA JerryWorld AKA Cowboys Stadium. A few of my fellow photography friends were signed up, so I decided to go as well. We had a lot of fun, mostly because I was hanging out with friends. I have been to the stadium several times, so it wasn't anything new. I played with my GoPro and shot some video. It was just nice to be out of the house, since I haven't been able to do too much because of my back. I'm bored and tired of sitting at home all the time watching Netflix. I just hope that tomorrow I'm not too sore from the extra walking I did today.

Here's a few pics from today:


I met up with Lola in North Richland Hills and she drove us over to Arlington. That's Lola in the Cowboys shirt. I met her over a year ago or so at a photowalk down in the Stockyards, and since then we have become good friends. We shoot together quite often. On the right is Debbi, whom I have shot with a few times before. Lola and I just had to lay on the 50 yard line.

No comments: