Monday, April 11, 2016

Pedicures are good for the soul

 We had a really rough morning today. Everyone woke up grumpy, Kate was extra tired, I was tired....it was just a rough morning. We all yelled and grumbled at each other, and once we got to school I felt bad for everyone starting off their day that way. So when I picked Kate up, I decided we needed some relax and recharge time. That means PEDICURES.
 She loves her mani-pedi days. She goes often with Yiayia to get her toes done. I can remember back to the first time I took her to have her toes painted, and it took me halfway through my own pedicure to convince her to let them even paint her toenails. She's come a long way!
 We had a great time together, and she continually cracks me up with the things she says. It made the bad morning memories disappear for sure.

No comments: