Friday, March 17, 2017

Girl's Day: Make-over Time!

For her birthday this past November, Kate received a makeover certificate from Yiayia to Sweet 'n Sassy Salon in Southlake. We finally got around to scheduling her spa day during Spring Break. She was super excited to get her princess fairy makeover.
 They began with her nails and then moved on to some make-up for her.
 After make-up, it was time for hair, and let me tell you, it got real fancy pretty fast. I tried my best to watch what the stylist was doing because I know it's only a matter of time before Kate requests that I try this at home...but I'm not so sure I can duplicate this!
 After she was done, Kate felt super sassy and looked beautiful! She's already asking when she can go back again. It was a fun experience for her for sure.

No comments: