Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've been tagged! It's almost exciting.

Thanks for tagging me Shannon. Now my problem lies in the fact that the only people I know who blog thus far have probably already been tagged by each other. But I'll play along anyway...because I like to talk about myself.
LOL.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:

1. I am in love with the most amazing man and I love him dearly. We have been married for 2 years now and every day is better than the last. We have our difficulties, but they're all worth it.

2. I am a proud Christian! My husband and I have a wonderful church family at the College Hill church of Christ.

3. I have 2 tattoos, one on my ankle and one on my toe. The one on my ankle is multi-colored Chinese letters that mean "live and learn". I take this lesson to heart. The one on my toe is actually a tattoo-over-a-tattoo. I had a little bity faded blue flower that I got when I was 18, but since you couldn't really tell what it was anymore and my husband is a math nerd, I went out and had a black infinity put over it. It's cool.

4. I am pretty blunt, most of the time. Sometimes I just blurt out whta I'm thinking, and other times I restrain myself. But mostly, I'll tell you the truth whether you like it or not.

5. I have 2 stepbrothers (29 and 26), 1 brother (26), and 1 half-brother (5).

6. I collect lapel pins from places that I travel to (or my friends travel to.). I also have a collection of lapel pins from Home Depot vendors. It's an impressive collection.

7. My secret desire would be to travel the world and take photos. I guess that might make me a photo-journalist....but I don't want to do all the journalistic stuff. I just want to take pictures.


I'm Tagging Roni, Daiva, Laurie, Neith, Tammy, Susan and Candy because I don't know anyone else to tag. : D

No comments: