Friday, February 22, 2008

I look cute today.

I'm not trying to be arrogant...but I do look cute today. Sorry, don't have a photo to show you...you'll just have to take me at my word.


We saw Barry Manilow on Tuesday night. Wow!! What an awesome show. I was expecting to enjoy myself, sure, but I was not expecting it to be one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Barry is a wonderful performer, and his voice sounds amazing in person....just like the CDs. I'm so glad I decided to buy tickets. You know what else I love about him??? Flash photography allowed!! Yay Barry. I hate it when artists decide that cameras are a no-no. Don't they know we're going to bring cameras in anyway? They make it so much more difficult for us when we have to hide it. I took over 200 photos!! LOL I wno't share them all here, but you can go to my concert set at Flickr and scroll through to look at the best shots from the night.

This weekend is the bachelorette party and lingerie shower for my friend. The wedding is just a couple of weeks away! Woo-hoo. I haven't found a dress yet though. I've been waiting because I wanted to get something that fit right instead of being too big, but now it's crunch time and I really need to find something. She's not doing traditional bridesmaids dresses...we just have to wear solid black. There's only 2 of us, so it will be fine. It's difficult to find a solid black dress that looks good and doesn't cost $120. That's the tag on the one I found at Macy's the other day. I didn't buy it because I don't spend that much on dresses, but I might have to go back if I don't find anything else somewhere. Oh well. She's worth it.


The bachelorette bash will be fun - we're having a girly sleepover and playing Guitar Hero all night!! Score! I'm going to kick some tail....you know, because I rock!

3 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

Barry Manilow huh? -who knew? ;)

good luck with the dress hunt!!

{{hugs!!}}

Sherri said...

OMG!! I was there too!! Our seat were close but a side view. Right down on the left of the stage. I took my camera too and got a few photos. This was like my 5th concert of his to see. After seeing him at the Hilton in Vegas on the 4th row, this was not so good. But he still puts on a great show! I just love him!

Sherri said...

Oh, great photos of Barry too. I just stole some of them. That way I have some front views. I would have loved to be on the front row and the one who got chosen to get a dance with Barry! Freaked me out when 4 guys came in together to see him. No chicks, just 4 guys. ewww...