Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Hump Day

On Sunday night we went to the first musical of the Dallas Summer Musicals season, The Wedding Singer. It was cute, surprisingly had some language and not-fit-for-family scenes, but I thought it was funny and we enjoyed it. Our seats for the vast majority of the season aren't bad - I think Nick did a fine job with his anniversary gift. Next weekend we go to the second of the year, Rain: The Beatles Experience. That should be a neat show.

Tomorrow night we're finally going to see Van Halen!! I'm super excited...I've been listening to the Van Halen CD I made so I could learn all the songs - I know them all well enough now to sing alon gto the majority of them. I just hope they haven't changed their set list too much. I can't find any information stating that cameras are not allowed, and I know some folks who went in January and they were allowed to take photos. My plan is to not let another Bon Jovi incident happen tomorrow night, even if I have to bust out the concert purse.

This Saturday is the local Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. I'm walking for my third year in a row - if you want to help out with a donation for my team, click here to visit my race site. I only need $45 more to reach my goal....come on, anyone want to help? It promises to be a fun day - i always really enjoy this walk. My grandmother and both of her sisters are breast cancer survivors so I walk for them.

No comments: