Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guess who I saw last weekend?

We spent Friday night and Saturday all day at my Dad's. My brother and his wife brought my niece up and we hung out all weekend.
Most of Saturday afternoon involved sidewalk chalk. Who knew it was so messy?
Is it any wonder that I'm in love with this child?

Oh wait, how did that get in there? I love this photo. That's my Dad on the right.
My stepmom had a jewelry party Saturday morning, and Kylie was quite content to try on some of the necklaces herself.
Tongue. She's fascinated with it.
I can't get over those teeth. They're perfection.
Who on earth taught her to sit like this??
Are little girls born with this instinct to be so stinking cute?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

she is gorgeous!

love the new look =o)

{S} said...

:~) shes a cutie! Great pic of you!