Wednesday, November 26, 2008

DSLR baby!

I just ordered a brand new Canon EOS Rebel XS with 18-55mm IS Lens & 75-300mm III Lens kit and also the Canon Normal EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus Lens.

That's right....all for $618.80.
I have been saving my pennies...selling things on Ebay....making use of the $50 gift cards I won for both the chili cook-off and the canned food drive (I was the #2 contributor!)...and finally, I have been able to place my order. I. am. so. PUMPED!

I set up the mobile order tracking on my cell phone so that I can follow my new darling's every move from New York to Texas. Oh the things she'll see!

3 comments:

{S} said...

wow!! good for you! congrats!

Laurie said...

WOO HOO!!!! how exciting!!! I can't wait to see the pictures you take with her!!!

Sherri said...

very cool! You will love it!